Tuesday, July 19, 2011

positive affirmations

I deserve to think and speak about myself more positively.
Making time for myself is important.
I can achieve my long term and short term goals.
I am a talented person with a lot of potential.
I love to learn.
My friends are a wonderful, important part of my life.
Patience, courage, acceptance, forgiveness, honesty, straightforwardness.
I am capable.


I have been too hard on myself lately. It's difficult to uphold high standards while sabotaging my own progress. I realize that I have been holding myself back. I've lost some of my confidence in myself, somewhere along the line... my goal is to re-evaluate how I spend my time, and make more choices with my well-being in mind, rather than cramming activities into a day and wondering where all of the time went. I miss my dogs, I miss reading, I miss having a clean room... I need these things, but I don't make time for them. That's what I want to change.

Bittle and Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment